Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wedding fun in Colorado!! Yay!

okay so I'm in Denver, Co my flight boards in 10 minutes for Arcata, CA (if you don't know where this is... it is well worth your time to google map it and find it!! Crazy awesome hippy town POT capitol of the USA and home of Humbolt State Univ.)

I spent the past 3 and a half days in Colorado with my family on my dad's side that I haven't seen in 3 to 5 years!! My cousin Bill got married to his lovely bride Jami!! It was by far my most favorite wedding that I have ever been to! It was so amazing to see everyone my cousin Jim was Mr. Incredible making sure everyone in the entire family was fully and beyond taken care of and tended too and every detail of the wedding was taken care of!! I was beyond impressed and touched! And his amazing sweetheart Chante and I buddied up the whole weekend and had the most amazing time getting to know one another and hanging out! I think she is amazing! Of course it was fabulous getting to see all of my sisters in one place as well as my Dad!! and brother in law and my nephews who will some day break many a young women's heart with their adorable-ness!!!

I have to board in 1 minute but as soon as I get to Arcata or next time I get to internet I will tell all of the adventures from the whole weekend as well as a few pics!!

I will leave all of you with this note: I had an amazing time this weekend (besides the annoying cold I caught from some unkind person in the airport...)!! I love my family so much it is hard to describe!! I will miss them a lot, and I hope to be able to see all of them more often... wish my travels well and my time in the Redwoods and on the beach well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment