Saturday, June 20, 2009

In Amsterdam and Yesterday was my 21st Birthday!

So we are here!! I have to make this quick, because We have spent 2 days traveling to get to Amsterdam one of them was my birthday! Yay! andI haveonly had 3 hours of sleep!

But I have had my first legal drinks! in airports :) it was fun and I got a lot of phone calls while we were in the US and now we are in Amsterdam! This is one of the most beautiful places I have every been to! we are staying right in the middle of the red light district, I can see women for sale from our window and men peeing outside... and to all those wondering about my views on Hash... Who needs to try it when you get your own personal experience just from walking down the street with the many locals and fun characters around!

I am having an amazing time it is 5pm here 8am in CA and we have been here 8 hours so far and we visited the Anne Franks Museum! It was amazing!


I am about to keil over from exhaustion so I will post more when I revive from my acoma!

I love all of you, and I am perfectly safe, don't worry! :)
happy blogging
--kim

2 comments:

  1. Go Kim!!!!! You're awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the jet lag treating you??? It's 10 hours difference here and it took me about 3 days.

    ReplyDelete