Thursday, June 18, 2009

Amsterdam!!!

Okay so I flew from Seattle to Sacramento where Kim Johansson, one of my amazing roommates and amsterdam trip buddy, picked me up we hung out in Sac-town and her son and his girl friend went to dinner with us and dropped us off at the airport!!

now we leave in 2 hours from Sacramento, we fly from Sac to Charlotte, NC... wait there 5 hours then fly from Charlotte to Philadelphia, PA, then wait there 5 hours the fly from Philly to Amsterdam! we will be getting at 6:35am their time on Saturday Morning! and tomorrow June 19th is my 21st B-day!!! I will have my first drink in Philly!! I'll tell you all about it!!

wish us luck! Pray for us! and don't worry We'll try not to get stolen!!

I'll probably blog a lot while we are in airports! feel fee to email me! I would love to hear from all of you


Yay! I'm really going! Happy B-day to me!!

--kim
happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment