Monday, June 8, 2009

So I'm in Arcata, CA!! and let me tell you about Denver!

So... Thursday afternoon my sister Crystalyn and I got into Denver and we got to participate in the first half of my cousin's bachelor party... I got to play ultimate frisbee with my 2 cousin's and some of their friends (never played ultimate frisbee before, I didn't suck but I wasn't amazing... had a couple good blocks and my throws for the most part were pretty good, I wouldn't mind playing more and getting good at it!!) And the we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and pretty much all of us gorged ourselves on all things wigs and fatty related!! Needless to say Crys and I had a great tie hangin' out with the guys, especially since we hadn't seen our cousins in about 4 years!

Friday... my sister Stephanie came to town so Crys and Jim's amazing girlfriend Chante and I picked her up and then met my aunt, uncle, grandmas and my cousin Jim for lunch and then Chante and I did My cousin Bill's laundry (he was the groom and has absolutely no time to do any laundry before him and his new wife went on their honeymoon and he almost nothing left that was clean and I needed to do laundry too.. it worked out well!) and then we all went to the Rehearsal dinner and we surprised Bill with the arrival of my other sister Victoria and her husband Justin and their 2 kids... Bill wasn't sure if all of us would be able to make it or not! It was so great for all of us to be together!

Saturday was the wedding!! all of my sisters and Bill, Jim, and Chante and I and my grandmother had lunch at P.F. Chang's Chinese Bistro... it was fun and then we all crazed around getting things finished up for the wedding and then the wedding happened! It was beautiful and my dad made it! and the flowers were beautiful (tiger lilies and white roses!!) and Jim gave a speech as the best man that moved me to tears!!! Jim and Chante and I went to Aunt Jan's and Uncle Wes's house after helping clean up and running wedding presents and leftover beer places... we watched the end of Independence day...

that is kind of a brief over view of everything that I did, but pretty much we ran around did lots of stuff to hang out with everyone and get the wedding rolling in the right direction and barely slept at all... and Jim and Chante and I had the most amazing time hanging out a lot!! They were so awesome! I had the most wonderful time crashing in Bill's apartment with them!!

I left Sunday Morning but Crys, Steph and Dad met Jim, Chante, and me for Breakfast at Village Inn!!! I got delayed alittle in Denver, they delayed us 20 minutes, not that bad but then.... in San Francisco every united flight was getting delayed an hour to 2 hours each not exactly sure why... something to do with maintenance on the run ways and being over booked with flights and overcast in the area as well as other areas that planes were coming from.... my flight was delayed an hour and then they un delayed it but moved the gate then they delayed in 40 minutes then they undelayed it 30 minutes and the they delayed it another 5 minutes... kind of weird but I made it!!! yay!! The house I am staying in is absolutley amazing


we are going to see a one man band at Humbolt brewery right now so I have to go but I will post some pictures later with more info about this one man band and anything else that I feel like sharing!!!

happy blogging!!

1 comment:

  1. Kimmie! I miss you and i love you! Sounds like the trip has been amazing- a lot better than your last couple fam trips! --- I am so glad.

    And post your pics! I want to see them!

    ReplyDelete