Monday, June 29, 2009

Leaving for Home :)

This is definitely a bitter sweet day! I would have liked to have stayed in Amsterdam a little bit longer, I feel like we just got here and much more could have been gotten from this trip if we had been here a ways longer. But God is so good! and I'm sure I'll be back here and he and a lot of you blessed me so much by making it possible for me to come!!! Thank you all! I love all of you so much and it will be good to go home it has been 33 days since I have been home!! To everyone who hosted me on my trip in various locations, you were all an enormous blessing to me, and I will never forget you! May God bless you beyond our understanding for your willingness to serve him! feel free to email me if you have any questions or anything you would like to hear more on from my trip and about Amsterdam! I would love to share more!



Last night we got to go to the bible study that we went to last week, the one where there are women who have gotten out and are trying to get out of the trade of working behind the windows here in Amsterdam!! THOSE WOMEN ARE PRECIOUS!! One of them prayed her first public prayer while praying for us to have a safe trip home! It was amazing, i don't deserve that precious gift!! but, i feel like Good really fulfilled part of the inspiration for the trip last night... I wrote in my support letters that I wanted to be able to love on women and people here without a price tag... and last night we got to do that, God gave me a couple of words of encouragement for 2 of the ladies and I got to pray for them... and god showed me how much he loves them!!! Those women are Jesus' favorite!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could take you guys for a little trip through my heart so you could understand how I feel right now! I definitely see how I would love to do something long term here to really be able to love those women enough to make a dent/difference in the amazing souls here in this beautiful city!!

I have to go catch a train to catch a plane to catch another plane to catch a car to catch my bed! we'll be home 12:00am california time 6am Amsterdam time!! pray for us and that the flights are fast... and I will blog more when I return and can process more of what god has done and is doing!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!
happy blogging
--kim

No comments:

Post a Comment