Friday, June 12, 2009

Mosgo's amazingly awesome-ness!!

oh... so I never finished telling all of you about the ONE-MAN-BAND he ended up having a show at the Humbolt Brewery over here the day after he played at Mosgo's, so Gail and Sarah and I went to see him play... and he gave everyone free CD's!!! his name is Brian Ernst and if you want to hear him when I get back I would love to share! I am going to try to post some videos I captured onto youtube!

Sarah, Gails daughter had a birthday lunch with a bunch of her friends at Tomo Sushi and they invited me, it was amazing! I had tempura, i really enjoyed it... then I got to watch SIngin' in the Rain... an old musical from back in the day!! It is one of my favorites!!!

Working at mosgo's has been a blast, the people are so great! Arcata is so different, they recycle absolutely everything... I was caught a couple of times throwing something away that could have been a recycled item... THE SHCOK! THE HORROR! it was hilarious, in Redding, we recycle averagely but it isn't a huge thing, here it is... I am learning and everyone has been so kind to show me proper recycling and composting etiquette ... It has been funny:) people don't like things nearly as sweet here and things are a little more layed back. Recycling and the planet are the two main things that seem to be serious, the rest of the world here is pretty chillaxin'

...funnily enough I feel like I have actually fit in pretty well... that's really nice, now that I have managed to figure out all of the Mosgo's ways of the coffee biz, I am leaving tomorrow... I am really going to iss the people here... Tom and Beth Reed have welcomed me like one of their own too! I don't know what I'm gonna do when I am not pampered like I have been... geez... they have fed me and let me use their laundry room, and I have my own room... wow!! I have been beyond blessed!!


One thing God has shown me is that no matter where I go he will bless the relationships I have with people... One thing that has scared me about one day moving to Hollywood someday is that I know that I will never have the relationships that I have in Redding, but everywhere I have gone God has allowed me to be apart of people's lives and get to know them, I know now that even though it will be sad and there will never be a time like the times I have had in Redding and at the Vineyard and at YAks ever again... where ever I go will be amazing too! I get to love on and be with God's children the rest of my life!!

Tomorrow morning I am going to be flying to Seattle, WA and staying at the Green Tortoise Hostel, no major plans in Seattle except to have the time of my life!!! yay!!









so the pictures are from the wedding

top--2 or my sisters and my cousin Bill who got married...crys, me, steph, bill
2nd--jami and bill after the commencement!!
3rd--the cake
4th--my grandma, my dad, my sister crys, my sister victoria, my sister steph, my nephew Johnny, my nephew Adam, and me
5th--my sisters, my dad, Chnate, and me

No comments:

Post a Comment