Saturday, June 13, 2009

Life in the past 24 hours :)





note to readers!!!:

creepy looking men, usually are creepy men!



so my friend sarah that works at mosgo's took me to trinidad yesterday so there are some pics from mosgo's the one man band and the beach!! and then a couple pics from the hostel in seattle that I'm at!

Sarah was so amazing! she was a sweetie and then we got to have dinner at the this cute cafe by the ocean in Trinidad!!

Now I'm in Seattle! I've been here for 10 hours now and I went to a russian bakery, the first ever starbucks, pikes place market (it is right next to my hostel), and the green tortoise hostel where I'm staying!! yay! going to The Quest Church here in the morning and the the Downtown satelite of Mars Hill tomorrow evening!!... no worries I've got my eyes peeled for creepy asian men!

it was kind of sad though, I got asked out by some really hot guys staying in the hostel with me to go out to drinks with them, but I had to say no... I'm 6 days shy of 21... probably wouldn't have actually gone out with them anyways, not very safe at all!! but hey I was flattered for the persisted invitation!

1 comment:

  1. DANGIT!!! 6 days shy!! That's hilarious!!!! You should have made them buy you coffee. Then you could have told them all about JESUS!!!
    (Missionary dating in Seattle?? I wonder if Jesus would've done it?)
    I miss you and love you!!

    ReplyDelete